Every Ability Plays Project - Director of Operations Job Description
Every Ability Plays Project is looking for a Director of Operations to help with our growing organization. Join us as we make an impact on the lives of children with disabilities to enjoy inclusive play.
- Responsible for planning, organization, and direction of the organization’s operations and programs.
- Develops and implements consistent inventory and cost accounting policies, procedures, and operational reporting/metrics.
- Oversees and reports on the organization’s results for board of directors.
- Prepares accurate and timely analyses that capture and communicate fundraising results, variances, and performance trends.
- Provides leadership to and manages the efforts of site staff and volunteers to ensure appropriate support of all departments.
- Supervises the development of operations-based financial modeling.
- Coordinates and leads annual budget reviews, monthly and quarterly reviews, and periodic forecast updates with operational and senior management for all locations.
- Approves major systems implementations related to cost and inventory control.
- Retains a diverse, highly qualified staff and volunteers by providing career coaching, growth, and personal development for workers.
- Ensures that services and funding relationships are robust enough to meet or exceed strategic goals and objectives.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills
- Takes initiative
- Works independently
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic Dynamic Flexible Organized Collaborative
Work Hours & Benefits
We are currently looking to fill this position on a volunteer basis, but this position potentially has the opportunity to be paid as the organization grows.
If interested, please email us at email@example.com